I am a sucker for quotations and will happily spend hours trawling pinterest and instagram for those phrases that strike a cord. Now, I know I'm not alone in this.
So since Wildfox Home is all about things.....well, 'Home', I thought I would put together my favourite quotes relating to this particular fine topic.
- "Home is any four walls that enclose the right person" - Helen Rowland
- "Home - A place your feet may leave but your heart will always be" - Anon
- "The ultimate luxury is being able to relax & enjoy your home" - Jeff Lincoln
- "A house is made of walls & beams. A home is made with love & dreams" - Anon
- "If you buy stuff you love, regardless of price or era, your home will be a true reflection of you" - Sarah Norwood. (Love this one!)
- "Your home should tell the story of who you are, and be a collection of what you love" - Nate Berkus
- "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful" - William Morris. We've all heard of this one right?
- "Decorating is not about making stage sets, its not about making pretty pictures for the magazines; it's really about creating a quality of life, a beauty that nourishes the soul" - Albert Hadley. I really must stop comparing my house to the impossibly tidy homes in the glossy mags.
- "Home is where you can say anything you want because nobody listens to you anyway" Yes, I sense all mums nodding in agreement here!
- "Home is where I can look ugly and enjoy it!". Personally, I relish those occassional weekends in my pyjamas and no make up.
Perhaps you have a favourite quote that you would like to share. Leave a comment below or go to our Facebook Group THE HOME DECOR LOUNGE and share with other like minded home lovers.
Until next time.